We are very fortunate to work with and be supported by incredible people and organisations.
We have developed strong, ongoing partnerships with community based organisations that actively contribute to the success of Titjimbat's programs and we are infinitely grateful for their invaluable support, advice and guidance.
Our funding partners make our programs possible and we are grateful for their ongoing support.
- Alawa Aboriginal Corporation
- Minyerri Arts and Cultural Centre
- Minyerri School
- Sunrise Health Service Aboriginal Corporation
- Enterprise Learning Projects
- Jilkminggan Community Aboriginal Corporation
- Bringgan Aboriginal Arts and Convention Centre
- Jilkminggan Op-Shop
- Jilkminggan School
- Roper Gulf Regional Council
- Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research
- Northern Territory Department of Attorney-General and Justice
- Northern Territory Department of the Chief Minister
- Foundation for Young Austalians
- Richard Young and the Young Family